2.6

I bought this and can't begin to complain about the infomercials!! I felt I had way more makeup on than just using regular Cover Girl foundation and powder.

Watched the infomercials for months before I bought the system. And Then I still had to use my regular makeup to make my face look right!! So PISSED!! DON'T KNOW HOW THIS SYSTEM IS STILL AIRED ON TV!!!

Really should have checked out utube videos before u bought but I was suckered and thought it would be better. Then I thought I just needed to figure out how to use it properly. This needs to be removed from airing on any sites!! It is a huge lie!!!!!!

Customer care is the only good thing because they stopped the monthly billing for more makeup I was never going to use!!

Over $200 for the airbrush system and beginning makeup, then they want to charge you $50 a month for more makeup that you will never use!?! Never had my face feel so caked with crap!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Luminess Air Airbrush Makeup.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments