I ordered the make-up air brush through the 800 number. In less than 24 hours an emergency arose and I called to cancel order.

I have called 6 times, one of which I was placed on hold several times and after 48 minutes was disconnected. When I called back several times to speak to a supervisor, I was connected with "Jennifer" who attested that she would contact the warehouse and call me back. I received no call back. When I called again, I spoke with another supposedly supervisor named Andrew whom I had already spoken to and was the person who disconnected me.

These supervisors are not legitimate and speak very broken English. Hard to believe a company would employ a supervisor that cannot speak the English language correctly. I requested my order to be cancelled. Was advised order would take 4 - 6 weeks for deliver.

I requested the order be cancelled and NOT deliver. Oh my... order was delivered in 4 days. Through all calls, no one could find my account yet my CC was charged and the order was delivered.

This is a horrible company to deal with. I would NEVER recommend anyone to use this company. Very unprofessional, horrible customer service, rude, lack of basic English language. Fed Ex actually told me they have huge issues with their customer service issues as well.

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!! They will not return your call and make up lies and contradict themselves and each other.

Product or Service Mentioned: Luminess Air Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments