This is a company with unethical business practices that a blatantly stealing customers money.

I ordered the product in October 2017 and returned it within the same month, well within the advertised money back trial period.

The next month, I see charges on my credit card for first payment of $68.13 plus $38.96 makeup cost. I immediately called the company and was told their system did not show where the system had been returned. I went to UPS to get a receipt indicating who signed for the returned product and date it was received.

I called the company again and provided them with the UPS information. I was told again their system still did not show it was returned but they would follow-up with warehouse.

Another month goes by and another set of charges on my credit card. I call again and was told I was beyond the trial period and they would not be able to refund the monies paid. They had the nerve to tell me "The return didn't show in our system. This is why we asked for your tracking number. If we had spoken with you a little sooner we would be able to issue a refund. Each customer has 30-days from the date of delivery to return the system before they are charged the installments." SERIOUSLY??

How convenient for them their system did not show the return of products until after the 30 day trial period.

They continued to charge my card and kept the product. After 6 months of continous phone calls and emails, I am out $427.24 with no product.

I am filing a complaint with BBB and the Attorney General. I encourage anyone who has lost money with this company due to their unethical business practices do the same.

Product or Service Mentioned: Luminess Air Free Trial.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments