Winnie, Texas

When I ordered product I was to pay only $19.99. However they had taken 64.46 from my bank account.

When I spoke to representative she went on to explain that the additional information was in the fine print of the website. I immediately asked her to cancel my order and refund my money. I received refund and am relieved I caught the scam. Very sneaky.

Untrustworthy from the beginning therefore not comfortable furthering any business with them.

I do not recommend purchasing anything from this company because it is not the price they say it is. I don't care how great the product is this company is almost switching and bating.

Comments

If they refunded you how is that a scam? Sounds like consumer error and they were kind enough to refund what you agreed to.

Next time don't just click yes instead maybe read what you are approving. Just a thought...

@Anonymous

how do I read threw a phone?

At Luminess Air we care about our customers and your feedback is very important to us. We advertise a 30 day trial for $29.95 and if you decide to keep the system after the 30 day trial period, there are payments to pay for the system.

At the time of shipping there is a fully refundable security deposit equivalent to one installment charged. This is to help protect both our company and our customers. We are sending an over $300 product to you to try without even doing a credit check. In the event you decide to return the product, it is fully refunded to you.

When you decide to keep the product, it is applied towards the cost of the system. I apologize if there was any confusion in regards to the charges and would be glad to discuss this with you further or assist you through the entire process. If you would like to reach out to me, Katie, you can call me at 1-888-793-7474 ext.

1040. I am the Quality Assurance Manager here with Luminess Air.

@Luminess Air

o what ever you bunch of crooks! looks like you tell everyone you rip off a different story of why you take so much money out of our bank accts like I was told my bank acct would be charged 46.00 than my electric was shut off so I went to my bank acct statement and not only did you take the 46.00 but over 300.00 on top of that!

and that's why my electric was shut off inf as you caused me od fees taking so much money when I called and ask you why you took so much money you said there was a 150.00 deposit on each machine I saw how tint they were on tv so what are they made of gold? ty for getting my elec turned off this wk my direct tv and water was turned off because of daily charges from you ppl for no reason I canceled my order you bunch of crooks but you said I did not I do not lie! we cant put any money in our bank acct anymore because you will find some other fee to take omg and more od fees will be charged my gas and water are next to be turned off with me dying and kids in our house we raise 1 being 2 months old! wont it be bad enuf us no elec no water to take a bath with and no gas for heat or cooking?

no matter how many times I call and beg for my money bk I get a diff story of why I wont get it even though I never recived your product! you try living on a whole 1600.00 a month when your rent is 1100.00 of that! do you hate kids as much as you like to rip ppl off? and the only thing you care about your custormers is stealing their money!

and as many times as ive called and never got refunded a penny for something I never received I ask about my elec getting turned off my water ect and od fees all you say is that's not our fault yes dam you it is your fault! I want my money bk for a product I did not receive and my od fees and deposits we had to pay to get only a couple things turned bk on you don't want to help ppl like me who is dying and wanted to try and look better you care about money only plz return every penny I have lost because of you asap!

@pixiewixie2

Pixie- Again, I am so sorry for what you are going through. As I stated, I would be more than happy to discuss this with you in more detail if you would like to give me a call directly at 1-888-793-7474 ext.

1040. My name is Katie and I am the Quality Assurance Manager.

@pixiewixie2

Please quit spilling your life all over the internet. Stick to the story your numbers keep changing.

Once you lie than most of what you say is not taken very seriously.

Life lesson. YOUR life YOUR problems this is a BUSINESS transaction quit throwing a two year old fit all over the internet.

@karma

and yet more harassment ty Kenny 4 helpin my case :) btw my hr and bp going very high now bcause of ur harassment so if I have a heart attack or stroke I guess u will b broke

@Luminess Air

dam bunch of liars that's all you are rip off artist scamming ppl like us I want my money you stole over 1000.00 now asap ill never get my od fees im sure and ty because you keep stealing my money our elec and water were shut off with kids in the house and im dying from a heart condition you thieves should be put under a jail

Luminess Air Reviews