I have 2 RECURRING TRANSACTIONS within 6 minutes of each other. This means FRAUD.

I woke up today to to find my account from 2 53.94 transactions for reacurring item in my account. Once transaction was done 15:38 and the other done 15:44 which means that no matter what time zone it was done within minutes. Are y'all catching this? A RECURRING TRANSACTION.

I purchased a product LAST YEAR and never bought from them again. I semi liked the product but it was way to expensive considering that i bought from Amazon- MAC products and cancled my membership LAST YEAR IN @)!%. So why did I receive 2 RECURRING TRANSACTIONS witin minutes of each other? I had my Visa company INVESTIGATE and they found that NO PRODUCT/S were sent by way of USPS, UPS, nor FEDEX sent to my home in over six months?

Why is that if it was a recurring item (2x by the way). *** THIS COMPANY!!! Don't buy from them. they will charge you months later on a holiday to make money.

BEWARE FOLKS!!! This company is FRAUDULENT.

Product or Service Mentioned: Luminess Air Airbrush Makeup System Free Trial.

Reason of review: REOCURRING ITEM FRAUD.

Comments