511 views

I almost never buy things from infomercials because I assume if they're legit they would be in stores but this intrigued me and appeared to be only $25. When it arrived I was informed I'd be charged FIVE additional payments totaling $300!!!

I can return it but they'll keep the $25 plus S/H.

They never mentioned that in the infomercial although I'm sure it was probably in font 2 print at the bottom of the screen so I can't do anything. I'm not even going to open the box because I wouldn't pay $300 for most things, much less a ridiculous make-up application system that according to other reviews doesn't even work.

Product or Service Mentioned: Luminess Air Airbrush Makeup System Free Trial.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

Same thing happened to me! I didn't find out about the $300 until I called to return the kit before the 30 days.

I was so PISSED! Now I'm trying to return it, and their website SUCKS for returns. Whatever I clicked on, I got a message saying, "congratulations, we're stretching out your payments." WTF???

Now I've been holding for 10 minutes and I'm not going to hang up until I talk to someone. This is the worst scam, and they should be forced out of business for shady tactics.

Luminess Air Products and Services Reviews