Update by user Jun 23

Luminess has not contacted me nor reimboursed me for returning their rubbish. The TV advertising is totally misleading and dishonest.

Original review posted by user May 24

.On the strength of Luminess Air advertising on tv, and a google search on the company which says Quote: ":What is the full price of Luminess silk?

The cost of Luminess Silk is $19.95 and the shipping is FREE!"

GOOGLE I ordered their Silk Airbrush on 3/20/2019,

(Wish I had read the reviews here before, this company is a total dishonest NIGHTMARE and I intend to file a complaint with BBB.

They never mentioned on tv in their advertising that the $19.95 price is only for a trial and that if you don't return the item they will continue to charge you every month. On 3/20 I was charged $27.94, on April 25th, I was charged another $44.94 (with no explanation) and on 5/01, I was charged $37.33 and $1.

This was quite a shock to me because I had contacted Luminess on April 2nd (12 days from my order date), to say that I was not interested in the air brush, that it did not work for me, nor cover up dark spots as advertised and that I wanted no more communications with them.

At no time did they say I had to return it or I would be billed every month. " They just said, you need to keep trying it". I even went on one of their chats and got the same answer.

I again e-mailed them on May 6th saying that I definitely wanted no more communication with them and didn't want the airbrush.

Again no mention of having to return it so as not to be billed further....which nobody told me about.

I called customer service yesterday (on May 23rd) to try to make sense of these unexpected additional payments, and the man who answered at Luminess was so rude and disagreable that I could not deal with the conversation. He was so adimant that I was going to be billed "over $100, he said" for not returning their rubbish.

PLEASE DO NOT ORDER FROM LUMINESS, they are misleading in their advertising and dishonest and cause you one HUGE headache and waste of time, and their airbrush DOES NOT cover your face, it comes out all blotchy and uneven.

Product or Service Mentioned: Luminess Air Airbrush Makeup.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

• scam luminess