Ballwin, Missouri

I was on hold for over 30 minutes, at 888-793-7474 a woman comes on said it will be another 30-40 minutes and we will call you tomorrow but we can not help you today. all i wanted to do was cancel my mothers order. she refused to assist me.

I am calling to cancel for the third time with your company since you have taken my mother a woman of prey. She is 90 years old and you keep re enrolling her in to your product. PLEASE REMOVE HER FROM YOUR DATA BASE.

we need you to please refund and cancel her orders

i still cant believe a woman came on the phone and says i cant help you, but we will call you tomorrow, i asked what the caller ID will say , she stated it will not have our company name on it. i asked her for her name and she refused to give it.

this is a scam PLEASE STOP AND REFUND the money to my 90 year old mother.

Luminess Air Pros: I was on hold for 30 mintues.

Luminess Air Cons: On hold for 30 minutes and a human came said they might call me.

Comments

OMG I just found out my 87 year old mother got scammed too. They advertise for just $19.95 but they ended up charging $15 for something and $24.91 for something else.

You bet I am canceling her credit card! They talk real fast on the phone confusing the daylights out of these elderly people.