82 views

Update by user Mar 30, 2019

THIS IS NOT RESOLVED THE BUTTON WOULD NOT WORK.

Update by user Mar 30, 2019

IT IS NOT RESOLVED WON'T LET ME CHECK IT OFF. THEY ARE QUIET I PUT A COMPLAINT INTO THE BBB AND CONSUMER AFFAIRS.

THEY ARE CROOKS THEY THREATENED ME WITH COLLECTION SINCE THEY THOUGHT ME SENDING IT BACK AT MY COST AND EXPENSE WAS GOING TO WORK - I TOLD THEM NO THEY TOLD ME THEY WOULD PAY $10 TOWARDS IT ONCE I SENT IT BACK. LOOKING OVER THE REVIEWS OF WHICH THERE ARE THOUSANDS YES THEY *** A LOT OF US OFF - THEY WILL CLAIM EITHER YOU DID NOT SEND IT BACK EVEN WITH A TRACKING NUMBER AND THEN ANOTHER PERSON WROTE THEY DIDN'T FEEL IT WAS CLEANED OUT ENOUGH TO REFUND IT. SO WHEN THEY THREATENE D ME TO PUT IT IN COLLECTIONS I SAID BRING IT ON - I HAVE THE INFORMATION AND HAVE USED IT TO GET THINGS OFF MY CREDIT - SO GOOD LUCK TO THEM - I SAW WHERE THIS TACTIC WORKS AND THEY GET HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS PAID TO THEM - THEY ARE USELESS THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE LIES TO YOU AND WILL DO WHATEVER IT TAKES TO GET YOU TO AGREE TO KEEP THE PRODUCT AND GIVE IT A TRY. I DID IT RAN IT WAS HORRIBLE AND DIDN'T COVER *** THIS PRODUCT IS PURE *** AND A WASTE OF MONEY THE COMPANY AS A WHOLE IS NO HONORABLE AND I GUESS USING THESE TACTICS WORK 99% OF THE TIME IT WON'T FOR THE 1% WHICH IS ME.

THEY ARE THE WORST!!!! AS FAR AS I AM CONCERNED I AM DONE WITH THEM SO FOR ME IT IS RESOLVED SINCE I WON'T RETURN IT UNLESS THEY PAY THE FULL AMOUNT WHICH IS ABOUT WHAT IT COST TO BEGIN WITH AND JUST SAY WE ARE AT A STALEMATE AND THEY WILL LOOSE!!!

MY BANK CHARGED THEM BACK - WITH CONSUMER AFFAIRS I COMPLAINED ABOUT THEIR DECEPTIVE ADS THEY DON'T TELL YOU IT IS A CLUB!!! SO YOU ARE WARNED DO NOT BUY THIS *** YOU WILL END UP AT WAR WITH THEN FOR THE RETURN.

Original review posted by user Feb 28, 2019

I tired this product - it was junk and a club. Called told them I was not joining a "club" didn't need monthly $39 charged to my card for this product and wanted to return it.

They encouraged me to try it and I did and it was junk - didn't do anything they claimed - in fact it ran onto my turtle neck - I wanted to return it they told me I could at my cost - what - it would cost me as much to send it back as it would to keep it so I called me back did a charge back then they offered me $10 towards the cost of the return - still out o pocket so I said no plus I am disabled do I have time to go to the post office.....anyway now they send me an email today if I don't allow the charge or return the product on my dime then they will put in in collections for what$27 - so I told them go ahead I don't care I will report you to the FTC and I did and now doing it on every single site I can think of. You have been warned.

They are a scam sell inferior product and make it so you pay to return it and if you don't find out in time it is a club they will charge your card. WOW DON'T SAY I DID'W WARN YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Product or Service Mentioned: Luminess Air Airbrush Makeup.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Luminess Air Pros: Your product.

Location: Torrance, California