120 views

I purchased an airbrush set with a free trial of 30 days. I returned the item but they are disputing it.

I realize that there are hundreds of complaints on the BBB for the same thing. I call again in March of 2019, over a year after the initial process and thought I got the problem resolved. Today I was told that account was never closed and since they don't have a tracking number I still owe on my account. I am already in collections.

I was told that because the customer service agent no longer works there, they are not honoring it. The reason I'm in collections is because I changed my phone number and no one was able to contact me. I am being told that I should have known that the agent didn't take care it and it wasn't closed.

My account is still in collections and the customer service agent lied to me and said they listened to a recording of the phone call. The supervisor admitted the agent lied but they are still refusing to close my account.

Product or Service Mentioned: Luminess Air Free Trial.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Luminess Air Pros: There is no pros at this time.

Luminess Air Cons: Billing, Lack of info regarding all extra charges to my credit card.

Comments