Colorado Springs, Colorado
With Company response Not resolved

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY.... THEY RIP YOU OFF!

I ORDERED AND SENT EVERYTHING BACK FOR THEY WERE CHARGING MY CREDIT CARD FOR PRODUCTS I DIDN'T GET. THEN I CALLED FOR THEY STILL ARE CHARGING MY CREDIT CARD. I HAVE PROOF OF WHAT I SENT BACK WITH A RECEIPT THAT THEY SIGNED FOR IT AND THEY SAY I NEVER SENT ANYTHING BACK. I AM TAKING THEM TO SMALL CLAIMS COURT AND IT MAY COST ME 1000,00 DOLLARS, BUT IT WILL BE WORTH IT!!!!

ANYONE ELSE GOT RIPPED OFF EMAIL ME AND WE CAN ALL SUE THE PANTS OFF THIS COMPANY. LWOLD@D49.ORG

Reason of review: your company is ripping people off. you continue to charge my credit card.

Luminess Air Cons: How you send things back and still get charged months after.

Comments

Can anyone help I never remember buying luminess product but my credit got impacted by its report.

I would completely ignore these rip off artists if I were you.. I know they ripped me off too..

my thing caught fire at the plugin and they are blaming me instead iof admitting their faulty equipment.

I sent a package back as well that I did not order I asked my post master if I needed any proof for a Refusal of delivery and he told me that is not required and I needed no proof. Well guess what Lunimess *** says now I kept the package and I ended up paying for it and their stinking kit.. Get this company out of your life before they ruin you..

Good luck if you do sue them.. Let me know what happens there with an attorney and I might very well joion you, its to bad we can't get enough people together and file a class action suit against them for screw god folks over especially the ederly as I am..

LuminessAir
Luminess Air Response

Hi Lettricia,

We do apologize for any misunderstanding there may be. The Airbrush System was purchased in April on a 30 day in home trial.

After receiving the first package of refills makeup in June, Luminess Air was contacted to cancel the makeup club shipments, which was done immediately. You also informed us that you did not want the makeup and would send the additional package back. Luminess Air accepted the additional makeup package back and a refund was made back to your card. However, the Airbrush System was kept after the 30 day in home trial and never sent back to us.

Luminess Air does fully disclose all Terms and Conditions online where order was placed, as well as green packing list and email confirmation of the monthly payments for the Airbrush System, once kept after 30 days. Luminess Air is in no way in business to rip our customers off and if you would like to email me at Ashley@luminessair.com I would be more than happy to go over the information with you by phone.

Luminess Air Reviews