The product arrived way too late. It vibrates so hard it barely sits on the counter--remember when your fish tank's pump went bad???

That's what it sounds like. I didn't like the results, it's too tricky and I was late for work the entire week playing with the darned thing. I emailed the company using their website and never got a response. Tried calling--you're told your call will be answered in less than 1 minute.

RIGHT. On hold for 10 minutes while at work but I'm on company time, lunch hour using my cell--same thing. I arrive home from work and they're CLOSED. No one available on weekends.

So now when I try to get an RA # --you have to ACCEPT THEIR TERMS which are not fair since I DON'T WANT THEIR DAMNED PRODUCT. Tried calling again, this time I used option 1, ORDER. Guess what--I ACTUALLY GOT TO SPEAK WITH A REP!!! As soon as she heard what I was actually calling about she transferred me and I was again put on hold.

Called back and did the same thing and this time the rep HUNG UP ON ME. LUMINESSE AIR, YOU SUCK.

Product or Service Mentioned: Luminess Air Airbrush Makeup.

Luminess Air Cons: Lack of stating the truth up front, Attitude that the woman gave me, Took too long to arrive.

• luminess air brush system

Comments

OMG. Thank You all.

I was just going to order this and checked the reviews. I've changed my mind now!!!!