848 views

I called in one late night night after seeing a infomercial and thought I was getting something really neat for $34.99. Little did I know that what I received I would continue to be billed for a system costing over $300.00.

They also started sending me additional makeup and deducting money from my account unauthorized. I tried prior to the 30 day so called money back guarantee to return everything (which was still unopened) and all I could do is get a response from a so called stylist by text. By the time they had deducted 3 payments of $78. plus payments for makeup that kept getting shipped for $34.99 I went to my bank to dispute.

My bank originally gave me back the money. I had to pay to ship the machine and products back and when it was all said and done my bank ended up re-charging me for the reimbursement because they lied and stated that I went online to order and the website states the process & payments! Oh and by the way they charged me a $75.00 restocking fee for returning it! So now I'm frustrated out over $300.00 and I am sure I am just one of many like this!!!

SICK UNETHICAL COMPANY!!!!! p.s The only reason my bank allowed the charges is because of specific laws and regulations they have to meet and apparently this company has found the loophole in becoming an expert in fraud.

Product or Service Mentioned: Luminess Air Makeup Free Trial.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Luminess Air Cons: Fraud and scam, Misleading the price, Customer service.

Location: 6000 Sepulveda Blvd, Culver City, CA 90230, USA

Comments

I am sorry you had such a bad experience and got taken advantage of. FYI, I have come to the conclusion that anything they advertise on TV is a SCAM-and should be avoided at all costs.

That has been my experience.

Stay away from TV products unless someone you know well has it, uses it and endorses you buying it!

Otherwise RUN!