77 views

I also recently purchased a 30 day trial kit at $19.95 which advertises the word "Money Back Guaranteed." When I received the product, I've realized there are three more following payments. So I quickly called their customer service and tried to get the returning instruction and requested for the full money back.

Instead, they forced me to try the product even though I told them that I do not want to try the product but return them. The same back and force conversation continued to the point that I had to yell at them "Don't use the word 'TRY' ever again!" And they still told me to "try" it. I think they just don't want to pay the money back full amount. Once you use the product, they don't have to pay back.

Anyway, the conversation didn't go anywhere. So I ended up hang up and placed the complaints via BBB (Better Business Bureau) and see what would happen. This is a total scam!

I cannot believe I've fallen on to this. DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY!

Product or Service Mentioned: Luminess Air Foundation.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Luminess Air Cons: Unproffessionalism, Poor customer service with returns, Want a return label to ship back, Product does not work as advertised and bait and switch tactics.

Comments

Miki M

After seeing so many similar complaints to mine about Luminess Air Foundation, it is very mysterious that the company still exists. Thanks to Pissed Consumer and BBB, I did receive the full refund after all.

But I've still lost returning shipping cost. And just to make sure that my credit card won't be charged by them in the future (You never know and can't trust LAF ), I've called my credit company to dispute them. I would like to emphasize that it is not anyone's precious time to deal with this company.

IT IS A SCAM. PLEASE DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY.

Fontaine

I filed a dispute with PayPal Prepaid and they handled it for me. They refunded me anything after the initial $19.99 charge and shut that card off and sent me a new one right away so Luminess couldn't keep attacking my account with charges like the $44 one that showed up without my knowledge or consent.

I wouldn't even bother trying to contact their customer support - just let your credit card company know it's a fraudulent charge.

According to everything I've read online about this company, the customer support is very lacking and rarely responds or replies to customers' complaints. Getting your money refunded is nearly impossible.

Dajana

The EXACT same thing happened to me, except I'm out $65 plus the shipping when I return it. The first time calling the guy pleaded with me to give it more time.

I was on break and couldn't argue anymore. They sent two more kinds of foundation. I called today and they again wanted me to wait and offered to extend my trial period. I finally raised my voice and said I just want to return the damn thing!.

He gave me an RA# and started giving me the address and when I asked him to spell the city he hung up. I have been trying to call them back and it's either a busy signal or it hangs up.

Coincidence? Hmmm.

Via BBB, I received the response from Luminess and finally received the direction of the return with a note "Please note that per the agreed upon terms and conditions, the 30 Day money back guarantee applies to purchase price and excludes money paid for 30 day trial (rent to try) cost and paid s/h. " This part, you will never see when you purchase the initial product.

This is a total lie. They didn't have any place to click "term agreement." They've just received the product back from me (know via tracking number). So I will see if they really will pay the full amount back to me. By the way, the return shipping in on my side.

So I still lose some money. The whole thing was a bad experience.

WAS GOING TO ORDER. NO!! THANKS FOR THE EYE OPENER.

@PissedConsumer1711738

Still waiting for my money this place is terrible can't even get the 44 bucs back after them ripping me off

Luminess Air Products and Services Reviews