Levittown, Pennsylvania
With Company response Not resolved

sent their product back to them unused and they still have not credit my debit card for the money I sent them PLEASE DO NOT GO FOR THIS SCAM they will only keep what you pay and you will never here back from them just threats of a collection agency These people need to be stopped I am now headed over to The Better Business Bureau to see what I can do there They should not be allowed to get away with this

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

LuminessAir
Luminess Air Response

Hi There,

We would like to apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. Here at Luminess Air, we do follow certain guidelines and procedures to return any package to us.

A Return Authorization Number must be issued and tracking for your package while in transit back to us. If you are able to provide us with the tracking number, we would be more than happy to see where your package may have went. However,if your package was refused through United States Postal Service and never reached us, you must contact your local post office for further assistance.

Luminess Air is a proud A+ rated company with the Better Business Bureau, as we strive on providing excellent products and service to our valued customers. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at 1-888-793-7474 Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:30pm CST.

Luminess Air Reviews