You have taken 6 payments automatically out of my checking account for 6 months. I would sue you if I could for taking money from me.

Stop taking my money for a product I don't have or want to have. What a joke of a product. I want a total refund for this *** up call make up. Karen Rini How many dissatisfied people do there need to be before you listen and do something for all of us.

I for one don't have the money to pay for something that's not useable.

I returned it and am still minus all the money you took from me. You are really breaking the law in my eyes.

Product or Service Mentioned: Luminess Air Airbrush Makeup System Free Trial.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Luminess Air Cons: Deceptive pricing and slow product shipment, No way to reach a person.

• Scam Red Flag

Comments

I am sorry to hear all of the problems with this product and glad I found this website page before purchasing. The infomercial is quite convincing and I was very interested in making a purchase.

I am curious, is there a reason why you provided this company with your checking account information rather than a credit card that you could easily stop the payment and dispute further payment via the bank card? (This is especially easy with one particular credit card I use specifically for all online purchases; you dispute your purchase online on the credit card website and explain why you are disputing the payment and the credit card company basically deals with it.)

boy. I wish I would have looked at this before I ordered it.

NEVER would have bought it at over $300. Scam, Scam, Scam.