265 views

I ordered this product from the TV ad for 19.95 30 day trial. I did not like the product so I thought I was discontinuing the trial.

I was charged $27.94 for a 30 day trial that was supposed to cost 19.95.

on August 22, I was charged an additional $38.95 and received an additional package in the mail. I told then I did not like the product and did not want the membership, I thought I had paid for the 30 day trial. So he told me they would return my $38.95 if I returned the package I had received. I was given a conformation number of 13208854003.

He did not mention the trial package. I just got another charge on my credit card charge for 43.94. I called customer service. She said the entire package is $129.00, and I did not return the sprayer not the trial makeup.

The piece of junk is not even worth the 27.94 I paid for it. I am returning the crap, and better receive my money back!

Product or Service Mentioned: Luminess Air Makeup.

Luminess Air Pros: It was ok.

Luminess Air Cons: Hidden cost not being told up front.

Comments

This is such a scam! Do not purchase this product!!!!

Customer service is horrible! They will even block you from returning the product and then change again after a month once you return the package. They will say they never received the product even when you provide them with a tracking number!!! Do not purchase this product!!!

I’ll probably be sent to collections because they said they never received the product. Just horrible!!!

Luminess Air Products and Services Reviews