Phoenix, Arizona
With Company response Not resolved

For anyone who doesn't think that people REALLY read reviews, think again! I WAS going to order this product, but something told me to see if there were any reviews online first.

I did NOT expect to see SO many dissatisfied customers, and most of the complaints being the same. Credit card fraud! Never mind the horrible customer service...credit card fraud is a federal offense! Anyone whose card has experienced ANY unauthorized charges needs to contact their local Attorney General's office....and cancel your credit card immediately.

I'm surprised to see a few people stating that this company has somehow reported negatively to the credit bureaus. The only way they could do that is if you gave them your SSN when you place an order. Are they asking for that? That should have been a clue that this was a scam.

Anyway, thanks again for telling your stories. You've all apparently saved me a lot of time, money, and aggravation.

Kimberly S. in Arizona

Reason of review: Multiple terrible reviews.

Luminess Air Cons: Credit card fraud.

Comments

I couldn't have written this better. I felt exactly as you!

I feel so bad for all of these people. I really appreciate that they took the time to warn us!!!

LuminessAir
Luminess Air Response

Hi There,

We would definitely like to apologize that you feel this way. Luminess Air has never asked for a customers SSN and has been in business for over 10 years.

We are also an A+ accredited business with the Better Business Bureau. Luminess Air believes in full disclose of all Terms and Conditions and Terms must be agreed to before any order is placed with us.

We also have thousands of satisfied customers and of course we are not able to make everyone happy although we try our very best. If you happen to change your mind, we are always here to explain any Terms and Conditions or even special offers and promotions at 1-888-793-7474.

Luminess Air Reviews