Plano, Texas
1K views
With Company response
5.0

I received my Technique Stylus with no mess tip and went to use it and noticed that it is made different from the one that I have and so it won't work with my system, and so it was never used. I went on line to get a return slip and I put in the necessary information needed and was instantly turned down for a return with out any explanation. I don't understand your reasoning for turning down my return request. Looking forward to your response. I hope to have this matter taken care of as soon as can be.

Reason of review: Return denial with on explanation.

Comments

LuminessAir
Luminess Air Response

Hi There,

We would definitely like to apologize for any misunderstanding there may be regarding the Luminess Air Technique Stylus. The stylus is compatible with all Luminess Airbrush Systems.

You simple unhook your old stylus from the hose and hook the new Technique Stylus to your hose and Airbrush System you already have.

Also, Return Authorization Numbers are only issued for the return of an Airbrush System within 30 days. For more information on the stylus and return policies, please contact us at 1-888-793-7474 Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:30pm CST.