Benton, Kentucky

I talked to a rep in the middle of Oct. and told her that I wanted to cancel and she said that she would send me a new sample of new make-up.

It never arrived. So i see a charge pending on my account and I think this is fraud because I tried to cancel and was unable to do so!

This stinks and I want my money back!The make-up doesn't work on my face and the color is way off so I need you to not take any money out of my acct. The air is hard to use and it seems to just cover a small part of my face and I don't like to have to clean it out every time!

Product or Service Mentioned: Luminess Air Airbrush Makeup.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

Looking for a addresse to send back,to cancel order not getting anywhere, the make up does not work for me, brake out

Do when you asked to cancel did she confirm that you were cancelled? Because if she never confirmed it then you are the *** to think it was done.

You ALWAYS get either an e-mail or a confirmation number when you cancel a subscription. That's 101.

Luminess Air Reviews