I got a card in the mail to try this machine for around $60.00 total- which was about half of the TV and internet price- so for that amount- sure. I got a total of 3 packages since Nov.

of 2015. The machine and 2 other for foundation. I returned both of the foundation packages unopened. I called in June to cancel- they took money from my account for foundation in Jan, Feb, June, July and Oct of 2016.

I sent them proof that they took the money and I got nothing in the mail from them except for Oct- returned and one other month- returned. Got a call today which it was from a call center and you couldn't hear yourself think. They won't refund that far back!!! You take money but don't send anything out?

I was at first only wanting the $37.95 refunded for those months bnut now after the person was so nasty I want a refund on the whole thing- Plus I paid over $137. for the machine which was false advertising from the post card.

You get swindled by this company and the product isn't that good. I had to pay to stop the autodraft- but well worth it.

Product or Service Mentioned: Luminess Air Foundation.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Luminess Air Cons: All of it.

Comments