initial makeup artist kit purchased 19.95 as seen on TV no shipping, well shipping was charged...and also did not include to tell you additional charges will be added and that other items will be sent with even more charges, that you did not order, talk to the people and oh yes they will help and here comes another box and more charges,....do not order on computer....do not believe what you read...? Called 3 times, of course they will help and then on it comes another charge to my account.

This last time it would be 24 hours before I get a call back.

UNREAL!!! As you can tell I am upset!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Luminess Air Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Preferred solution: close all accounts with me.

Comments

I am not happy with the billing/accounting/ordering. I did not purposely request refills on the make-up. If I would have wanted more make up I would have ordered and NOT have automatic refills.....

Ladan

I am also pissed off , they took 100.00 of my credit card and I still didn't recieved it...

Ladan

It said was 19.99 and plus free shipping and at the end it was 100.00 in total ...what the *** ...plus I didn't recieved it yet , it been 6 or 7 weeks ..if I don't get it in a few days ,I want to refunded..