Fenton Township, Michigan
1.1K views
With Company response

Reading other reviews, I almost fell for it too!!! I had all my information filled in and thought I better read the terms of service and when I saw the "if this is a monthly payment" agreement mentioned near the bottom........I STOPPED!

Went back to the beginning and found at the bottom of advertising in little letters on the website it says after 30 days trial you will be charged $59 or so for I can't remember three or four months! I saw it on TV too and of course it is not mentioned on the advertising either! They draw you in with only $19! It definitely it a TRAP!

You would think the company would smart up and tell the truth upfront instead of *** off customers, getting bad reviews and paying extra mailings fees and getting used equipment back they can't resell because it would be unhealthy? I did some research and you can get the same thing from Air Art for $99 plus shipping instead around $350!

Product or Service Mentioned: Luminess Air Airbrush Makeup.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

Adelene

Me too! Called but customer service was a little too rude too me when I asked too many questions.

LuminessAir
Luminess Air Response

Hi There,

We greatly appreciate your feedback. Please know that Luminess Air does believe in full disclosure of all Terms and Conditions and inform online that the 19.95 cost is for a 30 day trial only.

We offer many options, promotions and sales on Airbrush Systems for customers who opt to pay in full instead of the 30 day trial. we are always here to answer any questions or concerns you may have if you would like to contact us at 1-888-793-7474 Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:30pm CST.