Aston, Pennsylvania
1.5K views
With Company response Not resolved
2.0

I purchased my luminesse machine and enjoyed it for a while. I liked the results I got.

I paid hundreds of dollars for it and continued to receive 2 bottles of makeup every few months additionally. The metal piece behind the trigger came loose and I took it apart, cleaned it and put it back together. It doesn't spray now and the trigger and metal piece keep coming loose. Called customer service and they said to buy another one.

The quality is bad and not worth the money. I have tons of new makeup I can't even use.

Product or Service Mentioned: Luminess Air Makeup.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Luminess Air Pros: Results of the product.

Luminess Air Cons: Quality of stylus.

• Quality Stinks

Comments

LuminessAir
Luminess Air Response

Hi Debra,

We do apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. By taking the stylus apart and putting it back together there is a possibility that pieces are not inside correctly.

Our helpful Rebuilding Your Stylus Video (https://youtu.be/b4iW-CM1_QE) helps your put pieces in the correct order and 95% of the time fixes any stylus problem you may come across. If this problem continues please email me directly at Ashley@luminessair.com and I would be more than happy to assist you with a new stylus.

Luminess Air Reviews