1.6

I received the first package within a month and called to return it. It took over an hour to get an RA#.

I returned it, never got the refund and soon rec'd another package. Its been 10 months of recurring packages and almost $70.00 charges to my bank every month. There phone number is hard to come by. They don't answer calls, when they do you are placed on hold on a string of advertisements trying to sell you additional products for literally hours and when they do answer, they have to call you back, but never do.

So unprofessional.

I would never spend $700 for makeup in a year plus the machine by choice. Total scam to take your money and prevent you from cancellation.

Product or Service Mentioned: Luminess Air Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Preferred solution: Theyve taken my money from bank already. Cancel IT! Please stop sending me more. Stop charging my bank. Customer account # is 2325637.

Luminess Air Cons: Scam to charge people without recourse, Trickery, Spurious charges, Time wasted, Misrepresentation of what the product does.

Comments