Denton, Texas
2.3

I wanted to try the product because the commercial was very well put together and l was getting married last November 2018. I loved the product it did exactly what it says but l realized l wouldnt use the system every day.

It is for those who will so DO not try the trial unless you do. I returned it before the date l was told to have it back or pay for the system. But l have been recieving products and l returned the system. The rep refused to confirm the system was recieved.

It didnt come back to me and l was told she needed a tracking code to check and that l wouldnt get a refund for the trial price and they would attempt to get money for the system and the products they keep sending. It is up to them to confirm the product is there in the returns. I know it was sent back way before it was to be due. They are Not consumer friendly and make it very, very , very stressful to get them to resolve the issue!!

I believe they work to trap the consumer and when or if you want to discontinue the products they are not cooperative.

So buyer beware. DO NOT TRY the trial unless you USE makeup everyday of the week.

Product or Service Mentioned: Luminess Air Free Trial.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments