Greensboro, North Carolina
1.3K views
With Company response
5.0

I bought my Luminess Air System from Groupon for $99 and free shipping. A great deal!

I think it's also available from Walgreens, Wal-Mart and Target. I would definitely check out these options before paying the advertisement price.

I got the $80 "value set" with my airbrush. The only problem, if it is a problem, that I have is that I'm using way more than the 6-8 drops that they say you need.

Also, on line they say to add the foundation first, then turn on the system. But my instruction book says to turn the system on before adding the foundation. Which is it?

The first time I used it I noticed that I had actually applied more than full coverage, so I need to practice to get the light look they show on tv.

Overall, I'm pleased with it - but don't buy it from the infomercial. It can be purchased for much less.

Reason of review: Fair pricing.

Luminess Air Pros: Look of the make up.

Luminess Air Cons: Unclear instruction.

Comments

LuminessAir
Luminess Air Response

Hi Holly,

We greatly appreciate your feedback and would love to assist you with application, as well as tips on Airbrushing. The drops of foundation may be added with system on or off, as the lever on the stylus is what controls the makeup coming out.

Please feel free to also watch our how to videos on our website www.luminessair.com. We also over webinars every week and phone assistance at 1-888-793-7474 Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:30pm CST.

I checked out Groupon and did not find the kit. How do you put it in? Thank you!

@Anonymous

when I Googled Luminess Air System one of the many results was from Groupon. They may not have this offer anymore.

Also try searching Luminess Air System on the Groupon web site.

Good luck