Shawnee, Oklahoma
With Company response

first the stylist didn't work had to send back the second one didn't work got attitude when I called to get return authorization cancel all future orders and received another order. do you not know what cancel order is?

I have put hold on all future payment, I feel that u are nothing but scam artist of the worst kind. u prey on women. I have never been so dissatisfied with a product in my adult life.

DO NOT send any more orders they will be returned with or without authorization. if you are going to put a product out there you should at least stand behind it

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments

LuminessAir
Luminess Air Response

Hi There,

I would like to apologize for the difficulty you have experienced with your Luminess Airbrush System.All Return Authorization Numbers has an expiration date as to when we would need to receive the system back to us. After the expiration date given, we do proceed with the agreed upon charges as we are thinking you changed your mind and decided to keep the system after all. We have no problem accepting the additional makeup package back as we understand your system is still in transit back to us.Feel free to give us a call at 1-888-793-7474 Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:30pm CST so that we may check the status of your returns and refund to get you fully taken care of.

Luminess Air Reviews