I was eager to try the system and products. I placed the order on 4/28/19 with high hopes.

I watched no less than 30 YouTube reviews, taking the good with the bad, and made an informed decision to purchase.

I watched the DVD, the APP tutorial and online tutorials – after several tries I realized it wasn’t a fit for me. I wasn’t 100% satisfied and for such an investment I decided to return the product.

This is where the company lost me forever. I called the number on the shipping label today. The gentleman on the phone was very pleasant however he clearly didn’t want to provide the RA number required to return the box.

I was clear with my decision to return when I called. After multiple attempts to persuade me to stay I asked for his supervisor as I felt like I wasn’t getting anywhere. He was deliberately evasive when I requested the RA number multiple times.

He attempted to tell me I would have to pay for the shipment if I mailed it prior to 60 days which again was a deceitful business practice. Eventually I got the RA number with the instructions to send the product back (at my expense), insure the ground return, and make a copy of the return label.

Needless to say I am extremely disappointed in the business practices.

Product or Service Mentioned: Luminess Air Airbrush Makeup System Free Trial.

Comments

Thank you to everyone for saving me this expence. Had a similar scam drain $54 from my account every month for over 3 years before I changed my accounts and bank enough times they either gave up or could no longer find me.