I ordered from a TV special trial offer, 2 Luminess air brushes. One for my daughter one for me.

We both were not happy w them and I called the company and told them I needed to send them back. I requested a Return Authorization number and she gave me one, saying if it's not here in two weeks you are going to have to pay for it. I immediately wrapped them and took them to the post office and paid extra to send them. Six weeks later they sent me a message telling me that my credit card payment was declined and that they were going charge me a late fee of $20.00 plus the $63.94.

Failure to remit this payment within 30 days from this letter will result in delinquency credit reporting to the credit agencies for the full amount of products. I checked my activity on my checking account and found they were able to charge me $83.94.

Taking it out of my account resulting in me not being able to make my bills. I am going on 77 and never in all my years have I had bad credit.

Product or Service Mentioned: Luminess Air Makeup Free Trial.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Luminess Air Pros: Quality product.

• Scam Red Flag