Stafford, TX 77477, USA

i sent my airbrush kit two weeks after i ordered it. paid cash.

I sent 12/23/18 check 3 weeks later they say they never received it. that is a lie ! it has never been sent back to me through the post office. Paid cash can't find receipt.

asked them to check warehouse and any other bin the package could be at. i got the same generic answer we do our returns every day. so i cancelled the club what happens i get the monthly club product the next month. after i brought the product i called twice on hold 40 minutes so i hung up.

called 3 more times rep said i couldn't talk to anyone and someone would call me back never got a call back. like i said this is AFTER i purchased my kit.

personally i think they repackaged and resold or an employee stole it. they are, dishonest, unprofessional, very rude and really reps act like they don't know what is going on.

Product or Service Mentioned: Luminess Air Airbrush Makeup.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

Marsha S

Ugh, just purchasing the product you automatically agree to arbitration. Unfortunately no class action lawsuit.

I will join as well. marshasbryant79@gmail.com. I'm in collections now after they told me my account had been taken care of in March.

I would happily join in a class action suit against Luminesse Air. If you have already gotten a lawyer involved, please contact me at stinelenette@gmail.com... it takes two to do the class action tango!