Wellington, Ohio
With Company response Not resolved

Ordered during a stressful time in my life. When I called to cancel I was told they would place the membership on hold at not cost to me.

They continued to charge $59.99 to my credit card and claimed it was for the air brush. Now $420 later and I have never opened it I am told they will not take it back or refund any of my payments.

I am stuck with it and out money I need after my son's death. There should be a way customer's can be treated fairly - never order from Luminous Air!

Luminess Air Cons: Not risk free, Misleading the price, Last time i talked about cancelling, Refund.

Comments

LuminessAir
Luminess Air Response

Hi Jeanne,

We would definitely would like to apologize for any misunderstanding there may have been. However, Luminess Air does inform all customer that the Airbrush System may be returned within 30 days, as we do offer a try before you buy with the Airbrush System.

Luminess Air was contacted only regarding the automatic shipments of makeup that is shipped every 2 months, which right away was cancelled upon your request. If you have any concerns regarding your request to us, please do not hesitate to contact us at 1-888-793-7474 Monday- Friday 8:30am-5:30pm CST and we would be more than happy to assist you.

Luminess Air Reviews