Boscobel, Wisconsin
With Company response

i ordered this product and the day i received it, tried it, didnt like at all. My daughter didnt either.

I tried calling to get RMA #. You are on hold for looooong time. I was caller 13 and when i got down to caller 1, it through me back up to caller 17. i called back, did the same thing.

Next day, i called again, same thing happened with being caller 1 and this time i got a lady that came on and asked if i wanted to hold. I said, well yeah i will hold because im down to caller 1. Click. She hung up.

Then guess what? I am now caller 17 again!!!! i called again, and this time i requested call back, but it never comes.

I went online to request RMA #, and i get told my trial has exceeded. WTF!>?

Product or Service Mentioned: Luminess Air Makeup.

Luminess Air Cons: Product does not work as advertised and bait and switch tactics.

• Airbrush Systems

Comments

LuminessAir
Luminess Air Response

Hi There,

We would like to apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. Customer Service is available Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:30pm CST and the telephone number is 1-888-793-7474. Please email your information to Ashley@luminessair.com, so that we may personally contact you and get this matter resolved.

Luminess Air Reviews