Wenonah, New Jersey
With Company response Not resolved

I want to cancel my order !!!!

I called and was told only about the initial fee

I want my order and my May refund cancelled

I cannot get anyone on the phone

I will call Channel 6 Action News if this is not resolved!!!! I only ordered the special starter kit!!

Maryann Greenfield

856 417 5742

greenfield0801@comcast.net

I want a refund as I Will also be calling my credit card company and my Lawyer How can you do this to trusting consumers who think they are purchasing a product for a specific amount. This is outrageous. I will not even open the insides Please tell me where to return I will pay the postage! Thank you. Please respond ASAP

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Luminess Air Cons: Deceitful, Customer service and pricing.

Comments

I'm a dissatisfied customer when it comes to the actual price wish I never bought this Luminess Air Brush System lessoned learned not worth it!

LuminessAir
Luminess Air Response

Hi Maryann,

We would like to apologize for any misunderstanding there may be. According to the information provided to us, the order was placed online where we do fully disclose all Terms and Conditions regarding the 30 day in home trial.

Please be sure to also review your email confirmation, as well as the green packing list that comes with your Airbrush System. We also have all information to contact us online and may be reached at 1-888-793-7474 Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:30pm CST.

Luminess Air Reviews