Pharr, Texas
1.2K views
With Company response Not resolved

DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT!!!!

I bought this product thinking that I was going to pay 29.95 for it and have a 30 day trial period.

They charged $568.00 dollars for it!!! When I called they told me they had had an error on their system and that they will refund me in two business days. A week passed and no money was refunded. I called again and was told the same thing that it was an error on their system.

Again I was promised a refund and it never happened. I called again today, this time I was told that they had already shipped the item and they gave a tracking number, they said they charged me the $568.00 because I agreed to that. Who would agree to pay 568 dlls for make up? I told them that was not true and that they had told me that the call was being recorded for them to listen to it so they could hear they promised me they would only charge me the 29.95.

They said they would return my call today after hearing the recording. It did not happen. As for the tracking number IT DID NOT EXIST!

So they probably didn't even send it and are charging me for it! THIS IS ALL FRAUD!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Luminess Air Membership.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

I also had this happen just this week. The ad said 29.95 I am now being charged 595.00 I haven't opened the box yet and I want a refund. They refuse to do so without charging me 75.00 dollars!!

It is a rip off.

Call your credit card company to complain and have them get the charges on your credit card reversed. Your credit card company will act on your behalf to resolve this.

If they cannot, they will take the loss (for example, if the company went bankrupt). You just have to prove that you returned the product in good condition via insured mail.

OMG I agree with you!!! I got no email from them when I ordered and then was told that it took them a week to pack everything.

I just got off them phone with them after being hung up on twice and had to wait on the phone while they restarted there computers because they were "slow." I have chosen to order my airbrush makeup from Belletto Studio.

There system is cheaper, the makeup is cheaper and it works great for me. The brand does not have as many products to offer but I am telling you, I will only order from them!

LuminessAir
Luminess Air Response
@Kim

Hi Kim,

I can certainly understand your frustration and would like to help you with this.Please email me at Ashley@luminessair.com so that I may personally assist you and you will not have to worry about being on hold. I deeply apologize for your experience thus far and hope that I can make this better for you. i look forward to speaking with you regarding this matter.

My daughter wanted this for Christmas, but after reading the complaints, I think I will reconsider.

LuminessAir
Luminess Air Response

Ms. Cortes,

I want to apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

I want to personally assist you with your Luminess Air account. Can you please contact me via email at toni@luminessair.com or call our Customer Service Department at 1-888-793-7474 ext 1128 Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:30pm CST.

I will be looking forward to assisting you and resolving this issue. Thank you in advance

@Luminess Air Response

With this many complaints id reconsider this business. Btw I was fooled too and ordered this product.

Money came out immediately.

Over 2 weeks still no product and another amount pending. Im cancelling this and hope to get my money back then changing my card number sine this company has ripped off so many people.

Luminess Air Reviews