Unfortunately you can read the fine print and you pay for the trial. The fine print says nothing about restocking fees or that you never see a return if you send it back.

Nor that you joined a club. And the payments . Well when they email the receipt they are more than was stated in the fine print. so retuning the product does not good..

They have you Credit card number and keep on going. You hear a new story and price every time they sent something. And there is not much of any way to stop them according to my bank short of cancelling my credit card which I need. It takes awhile to get a new one..

Also the bank informs me they have at times been able to push payments through after you turn down charges on you card proving to the bank you sent it back called them.. Oh the restocking fees are huge.. and right now after the info commercial scammed people they toss a sale and it is half what they charged. They are so far thing I owe 400.00 and I only have the basic kit I sent back?

They lie, cheat and ***. I have a receipt stating I paid the first trial price . It came off the web site. I got one in the email.

Surprise I owed much more than was stated in fine print. I returned not a dime back in months. And they sent a letter telling me when they would draw the 79.00 payment plus when they would send more makeup. They do not quit.

short of closing my bank account there seems to be no answer and my pay check is on auto deposit and most of my bills are auto draw..

so i'm glad your are happy.. it appears I am ripped off 480.00 worth so far.

Product or Service Mentioned: Luminess Air Airbrush Makeup System Free Trial.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Luminess Air Cons: Lack of stating the truth up front.

Comments

Hi my Name is Bridget Campbell I am having a whole lot of trouble getting my money back from those people for the last three months they keep pushing me around I don't know what else to do to get my money back so I have decided to go on social Media and tell everyone not to buy their products.