290 views
1.7

Company provided several phone numbers and then were not available to contact. When I fianally was able to talk o someone after listening to a recording for over 15 minutes I was told my cut off date to return the piece of *** sprayer had expired the day before ( Sunday).

When I explained I had found that crrrent phone number on an invoice for items I did not order and had indicated on my original order I did not want any monthly products send, the invoice stated I could only call on Monday through Friday from 8 to 4:30 . No luck. I will be billed two more payments for an item I do not want. Or I could be transferred to another number and request a new sprayer.

Why. It’s *** and I would have to pay to ship it back. I also have to pay to shipped the unwanted items that were shipped to me and hope for a credit to show up on my account. Buyer beware.

I am sure if you are unhappy with this product they will find a way to make you keep the item and continue to remove payments from your account.

As well as send and charge for items you do not request. I will continue to tell anyone who will listen how a $20 trial tured I to $160 item with additional items .

Product or Service Mentioned: Luminess Air Airbrush Makeup System Free Trial.

Luminess Air Cons: Phone time and availability when i called, Was told i missed deadline by one day which was on a sunday, Foundation did not match skin, Sprayer sprayed either heavy or not at all, Received for additional products that i did not order.

Comments

They threatened to report me to the credit' bureau. I called and told them I wanted to send back but I was too late.

I cancelled my card so they would'nt charge me. Has this happened to anyone else?

Luminess Air Products and Services Reviews