1145 N. Broadway P.O.

1000 Burns Oregon 97720 I think should be replaced!Angry I sent back to address on messy bag expected s reply of some kind, felt over priced to begin with then to receive 2 empty cracked messy bottles was very frustrating it has been over a month so plenty of time to expect and response you can see from my order when and what it was, i received other sprayer shortly before but now have no blush to use in the 2 I purchased. Would you please respond I have no blush to use at all and I think they were over $20.

a bottle Im getting very discusted with the whole thing it took quite awhile for you to ship in the first place! Rosa Kimble

Product or Service Mentioned: Luminess Air Rouge.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Luminess Air Cons: Customer service or exchangereturn policy.

Comments

I would recommend taking your address off this site just for the safety of your home and we do not check these sites, I'm just poking my head on here. I do work for our customer service department, you can call our customer service, they should be able to help you out!