Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer
Top Question

HELP

I do not like this after it was received. Try to find someone to help me return the item.

NOW you are sending me bottles of makeup I did not want or order. I need a return address for return AND DO NOT TAKE ANY MORE MONEY FROM CREDIT CARD>

2 answers
Irene Moore

According to the Luminess Air return policy stated in company's Terms and Conditions, the company will accept any return within the 30 day trial period, provided the item is in the new or like-new condition. The 30 Day money-back guarantee applies to purchase price and excludes money paid for 30 day trial (rent to try) cost and paid s/h. You will need to contact the Luminess Customer Care at 1-888-793-7474 and request a Return Authorization number (RA#) . Please mark this number on the package when returning. All returns are verified for RA#. Any package missing a RA# will be refused and returned to sender at sender's expense. A package must be received in the company return processing facility within the 30 day trial period which began on the date the product was delivered or within ten business days after RA# was issued, whichever is later. Please send all returns via a shipping method that can be tracked with a proof of delivery or confirmed (UPS/ FedEx / USPS Priority mail), insurance is recommended, to: LUMINESS AIR RETURNS RA#_____________ 12802 Capricorn Stafford, Texas 77477.

GiganticPussMoth544
@Irene Moore Your information may be good but from my experience that's not how it happens
View more answers (1)

how can I get the needle back in

the needle wont go back in all the way

Gabrielle Barley
According to Luminess Air in order to rebuild your stylus you should return the needle back into the stylus, being careful not to bend the needle. Gently push the back end of the needle to make sure needle is firmly in place. Tighten the needle retaining bolt until the needle is comfortably secure in the stylus. Do not overtighten.
View

Why is it, whenever I use the Luminess Air Makeup after it drys my faces fills sticky to touch?

Gabrielle Barley
Your question seems to be specific. It is better to reach out to Luminess Air customer service by phone at 888-793-7474 or by email at Care@LuminessAir.com

This product came from China. Shipping came from TX

by FlickeringMink

I will not use or recommend anything from China. I call the Department of CDC in Atlanta. These products are not passed by the CDC in the US.

View

HOWTO RETURN PRODUCTS NOT ORDERED.

I RECEIVED PRODUCTS THAT I DID NOT ORDER. HOW TO I RETURN THESE ITEMS TO YOU AND GET MY MONEY RETURNED??

ALSO, THERE WAS NO DOLLAR AMOUNT INDICATED ON ANY OF THE PAPERWORK. HOW DO I KNOW WHAT WAS CHARGED TO MY ACCOUNT??

HelpCenter_PissedConsumer
According to Luminess Air return policy the company accepts any return within the 30 day trial period, provided the item is in new or like-new condition (excludes discounted and promotional items.The 30 Day money back guarantee applies to purchase price and excludes money paid for 30 day trial (rent to try) cost and paid s/h. You will need to contact the Luminess Customer Care at 1-888-793-7474 and request a Return Authorization number (RA#) . Mark this number on the package when returning. ALL RETURNS ARE VERIFIED FOR RA#. Any package missing a RA# will be refused and returned to sender at sender's expense. A package must be received in our return processing facility within the 30 day trial period which began on the date the product was delivered or within ten business days after RA# was issued, which ever is later. Packages containing expired RA#s may be refused and returned to sender at sender's expense. Return packages must be post marked within five (5) business days of the RA# issue date. Merchandise received seven (7) days past RA expiration date will be subjected to a 25% re-stocking fee of full purchase price. More information about Luminess Air return policy terms you can find in Luminess Air Terms and Conditions.

My order

by SmartMinkeWhale

My order number is 12919672. My item was estimated for delivery today..it has not arrived. Could u please help locate my package.thank you

View

Cancel my account... effective today, please

by TriangularGerbil

Why is the company closed today? I'm very frustrated from trying all of the toll free numbers available to no Avail.

Please cancel my account , effective today. Thank you.

USING THE STYLIS

by SlipperyFinch

HOW DO I FILL THE STYLIS. I DID NOT RECEIVE A BOOKLET, SO I'M FLYING BLIND, I REALL WANT TO USE THIS PRODUCT. THNX

Damaged

by SuperficialWallaby

Been trying to call,recieved foundation was , leaked all over. Side of foundation box,i trade to send pics,would not let me,please take care of this matter,Rhonda Fauver,call after 3 pm Im at work.thank you

Illuminator vs bronzer

The tutorial speak of bronzer but in my sample kit I rec'd.. illuminator..what's the difference n when to apply.....

Ingredients

I have contact dermatitis and would like the list of ingredients that are found in the luminess air moisturizing primer and the luminess air silk airbrush foundation. Thank you.

Compressor

Why won't it stay on?

My gift for ordering

Why is it , ,I ordered back in November 2017, and I still havnt received my free gift for becoming a luminess customer. I've been promised and lied to about this several times even when I've made purchases, PLEASE DONT MAKE ME FEEL STIPID FOR MY ORDERS!!

View

No me gusto para nada el lumines

by user74576704

Quiero devolverlo. Duganme a que direccion?

update my payment info.

how can I update my payment info, and how much is my next payment?

1 answer
Can't get info on account need balance cancel auto order

Luminessair.com

by user33478835

Hi this is Niezelme Luminario ,i just want to ask that how many days for shipments fir this product, because I order the luminess airbrush on November 3 .I just wondering why till now i didn’t get the product yet.Thank You

foundation color change

by rn4kidsdh_35

I keep getting #2 foundation but had requested the next color up. #2 is too light for me.

I have several bottles unopened.

Can I send them back and get darker color? And a refund or credit?

Account statemeny

by user60464456

How do I get a statement of my account? I thought I was supposed to only pay 4 installments and they just charged me for #5.

by user32450741

How do I get them to stop sending me this makeup?

View

Can. I use my on makeup if i dilute it the make i got with the kit is to orange

1 answer
Thank you so much for your inquiry. Luminess Air is designed to be used with Luminess Air Airbrush Cosmetics only. Using other products in your system is not recommended, as this will void out your Luminess Air standard 1 year warranty. Our even number foundations are for red and pink undertones and the odd number foundations are for yellow and olive undertones. Please give us a call at 1-888-793-7474 and we'll gladly assist you with finding your perfect color-match. :)

Questions 21