1.1K views

I just simply do not want their products but they still send me one every 3 months and bill my credit card 19.99. I have called them to complain about that issue, but they just keep on sending it and billing my credit card.

Product or Service Mentioned: Luminess Air Makeup.

Comments

I did not like it. Skin felt dry. Too expensive!

Go buy yourself an airbrush at Harbor Freight Tools they have them starting at $17 and go up with the medium or the $17 one will be fine and just use regular makeup until you perfected airbrushing actually is great you just need to know how to mix colors and dilute your makeup. Good luck

That's the popular scam.Charge your credit card and make it hard to reach them.That's why I always pay for anything small and a new product with a loadable like green dot or some kind of other loadable card,not my actual charge card.So I only load it with the amt and the tax for one purchase.And when they go in for the second payment,those companies flag them immediately.I had a health club try to take 80 more dollars when I was on my way to my car from signing up for the 20 dollar a month deal,and my phone told me immediately.I went back and the girl was like,,"Sorry.Its Friday.I do that sometimes." Forget that.

You have to call your credit card company and tell them to block charges from that company. Tell them you have contacted them previously, but still they do not stop. Remember that some cancellations, no matter what the product, take a couple months to stop occurring.

Luminess Air Products and Services Reviews