After a mere few days; after seeing no results as promised: I called the return department so as no to be charged any further. A representative named Natalie assisted me.

First off, she attempted unending to persuade me to continue to try the product. She informed me that results may not be observed until after several attempts. I informed her that I desired to return as soon as possible. To my surprise, I was informed that I had to cover the cost of return of the product: also only after careful inspection will I not be charged for the product.

Thirty day satisfaction guarantee trial offer; WOW. I asked to speak to a supervisor concerning this issue; was informed that the supervisor was to busy to take my call; but that ( Jennifer) the supervisor authorized a return fee to me of $29.95 after careful inspection after the product is returned. I was also instructed to return to company original packing, because a copy would not be acceptable. I than asked what original proof would I have on my person; as a broken record, Natalie continued to say that a copy would not be acceptable.

A very misleading company. Absolute shame. I contacted company on the morning of Feb.

19th; was only given until March 5th to return product. Hum; 30 day satisfaction guarantee.

Product or Service Mentioned: Luminess Air Airbrush Makeup System Free Trial.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Preferred solution: To be completed refunded for the cost of return of product..

Luminess Air Cons: Poor quality of makeup.

• scamming customers