I ordered a trail pack and after looking at the full price which was never given on the commercial, in couple of hours I called the customer center to cancel the order. I was told that it was shipped (already ?) while the automatic voice message says that a high customer volume is experienced and shipments might get delayed.

I was asked to return the product in the same condition a soon as I received it to get the refund. Received the shipment delivery after 3 weeks. As soon as I received it, I called customer service to get return authorization number. I was told am not eligible for refund as it goes for shipment and I was scared with a ton of terms & conditions.

I am spending more dollars to ship it back again. Completely fraudalent system and service.

Never going to recommend even trying out the trail period. It may still cost you a bomb.

Product or Service Mentioned: Luminess Air Airbrush Makeup System Free Trial.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Luminess Air Cons: Dont live up to the committment, Lack of stating the truth up front, Customer service lies to you.

Comments

Because there is so many negative reviews for this product, we are not going to order it. Thank all of you for your comments it has really made a difference when I order products over the internet. Again thanks