Lincoln, Nebraska
3.8

The item arrived sooner than estimated which was great, however I ordered the product through their website and clearly typed in my contact information. They do not send a confirmation email with a tracking or order number, so I had to call their 1-800 number to make sure the order went through.

The agent confirmed the order by address. I am not a "pissed" consumer. I understood that there was a discounted $20 non-refundable trial period, and that after those 30 days I would be expected to pay the discounted total price in installments. I was a little disappointed that obviously on black Friday they had a better deal going of even $40 less.

However ordering it when I did let me discover I actually like the product and was able to order the make up during their sale. Again though no email confirmation came in for this make up order. So this time I just waited. The package arrived yesterday.

They were all sent in a bubble mailer which isn't great, BUT none of the bottles broke. I like the product but I am weary of the sales and delivery department. I felt like I needed to put at least something on here because some of the negative reviews seemed to not realize the concept of a risk free trial.

Better to try it for $20 than lose $160. However I cannot confirm what it is like to try and cancel with them.

Product or Service Mentioned: Luminess Air Free Trial.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Provide guest order information, so that they can feel more secure in their purchase. .

Luminess Air Pros: Fast delivery, Discounts, Product.

Luminess Air Cons: Lack of communication, No order confirmation.

• trial offer