838 views
1.1

I did not like the product, it didn't perform as on tv. After trying it a few times I knew I would not use it.

I called 888-793-7474, the person I got, I had a hard time understanding, kept telling me that I just had the wrong color foundation. I told him I was at work and to just tell me how and where I would send this for my refund. He told me it wasn't 30 days and I'm not using it properly.; I said I don't like or want your product. He kept me on the phone for over 25 minutes!

I asked for his supervisor which he never got for me or I wanted back to the United States which he never did. After repeating myself numerous times &;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; him saying how I needed to try it for longer, my lunch was over I hung up on him angry and exasperated.

I then went online to your live chat. What kind of customer service is that!?!?!

Product or Service Mentioned: Luminess Air Makeup.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

My wife also purchased a trial offer from Luminesse. She is Japanese and didn't realize that she was signing up for anything other than a $19.95 trial.

Luminess charger our account $39.95 on 4/16/20, and an ADDITIONAL $1.00 for a CREDIT CARD VALIDATION!!! What the *** is that?? I contacted their Customer SErvice #, spoke to GUS, who sounds like he is out of the country. First call, he said to give it a try for a month and then cancel.

I believe he only wanted to generate an extended purchase contract. I called again to cancel and he said he would send an RA, necessary to return the air brush and makeup. That was about three weeks ago. Multiple emails - no reply.

They also claim that WE have to pay for the return. I asked my bank to void the charge and stop ANY future charges. THIS IS A SCAM!!!

AVOID THIS COMPANY AT ALL COSTS!!! THIEVES!!!