1.8

I am on the phone again with these people. I was supposed to get a particular color that I wanted to try as soon as I received it.

Not only has it been 2 1/2 months since I received the color (which I still don’t have), I haven’t been able to try it. They sent it to my old school address, which I have no idea how they got that, and each time takes 3 or more weeks to arrive. And now I decided I am tired of waiting and want to return the whole thing, and now they say they can’t because it’s passed the time limit. However, I still haven’t received what I asked for.

Plus they took money out where they shouldn’t have and overdrew my bank account and won’t pay the fee that was charged. They refunded the amount, but not my overdraft fee which was their fault. Now I am just completely unsatisfied and want to return the whole thing.

I am just so fed up. I recommend no one to this company!!

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

I have spoken with them again. This time after I told them I wanted to return the whole thing, they decided to give me another 30 day trial.

I was told multiple times they can’t do that. After being on hold and being hung up twice on, they tell me okay we can give you a 30 day trial.

I am not sure what will happen after I try this again. We’ll see.