Washington, North Carolina
With Company response

I have e-mailed Luminess twice since I received delivery of my first package and I get an auto acknowledgement that the e-mail was received and a promise to respond in 24-48 hours. NO RESPONSE!

I tried to get a return authorization online and they said it was past the 30 day time frame for trial period. Well of course it is, because they DID NOT RESPOND to my attempts to contact them.

However, you can be assured that I AM STILL BEING BILLED FOR THE PRODUCT, even though they are unreachable.

Preferred solution: Provide an RA number to return the products, refund all of the charges that have been made to my credit card or I will contact the Better Business Bureau. Period..

Luminess Air Cons: Misleading price, That the full cost was not disclosed up front, Poor customer servicenon-existent in fact.

Comments

LuminessAir
Luminess Air Response

Hi There,

We would like to apologize for any confusion there may be regarding contacting the correct company Luminess Air. Luminess Airbrush Makeup Customer Service Number is 1-888-793-7474 and we are here Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:30pm CST.

Our email addresses are orders@luminessair.com or help@luminessair.com.

Please contact us and we would be more than happy to assist you with your concerns right away.