With Company response
4.3

I ordered the trial kit for $19.95 knowing that it was only for 30 days and then it would be a payment plan of $5 monthly payments of $59.99. I also knew of the club membership of $35.00 every 45 days.

However, I was not aware that I could actually customize this. I was able to stretch my payments to $20 per month for 7 months and I can customize the club membership according to how much product I will need or don't need. Also, the product that they sent with the trial kit was a bit to oily for me so they are sending me a different foundation out free of charge.

I have had nothing but a good experience thus far and the system itself is great...I love the way it makes my face look. I suppose it is always important to read the fine print before you purchase anything.

Product or Service Mentioned: Luminess Air Free Trial.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Luminess Air Pros: Way makeup looks, Customer service, Payment plan.

Comments

#1220497

From your review it sounds like the company went from $300 down to $140. Is that correct?

7 months at $20 instead of 5 months at $60? That's a heck of a deal!

LuminessAir
Luminess Air Response

Hi Janet,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us online. We are delighted that we were able to customize a budget that better accommodates you and keep you as a customer.

The Matte finish is suggested for oily skin, as it is our powdery finish and absorbs the oils in your skin. We look forward to seeing how well the new finish works for you and please never hesitate to contact us at 1-888-793-7474 Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:30pm CST.