Dallas, Texas
1.2K views

They will send unwanted items and continue to bill you until FOREVER. BAD BAD BAD - NOT 19.99 as advertised $300 + 19.99

You will never be able to get off of their mailing list - their product is weak - and cheap - the makeup is not good for your skin.

Forget about ever contacting their customer service - it is circular logic - you will be billed over and over and over. You will not be able to reach a customer service rep - I recommend going through sales for response.

Product or Service Mentioned: Luminess Air Makeup.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Luminess Air Cons: Hidden cost not being told upfront, I did not like customer service.

Comments

The commercial is misleading but it does states right underneath the $19.99 that the price is for the 30 day trial. It also states that you will be billed 5 consecutive months for $59.99. I barley scanned their website and found that information immediately so I'm not sure how it was "hidden".

So very glad I read these reviews. Was just fixing to order it. Thank you for keeping me from this future catastrophe.

Luminess Air Reviews