Turlock, California
With Company response Not resolved

When I bought my Luminous Air system I didn't think it would costs me 100.00 every month. I've owned my system for eight months and I still have them withdrawing 100.00 each month from my checking account.

I don't want them sending me makeup that I didn't order.

I'm not pleased with the over rated system as it is. The makeup has an odor that I can't stand and I don't like products pushed on me. When I want to reorder I will do so at my own will, which I will not because the system is ***.

I wish I never ordered the system I would have saved myself allot of money. Now I have this makeup in these tiny bottles that don't match my tone and a system I will never use again.

Product or Service Mentioned: Luminess Air Makeup.

Reason of review: I've been laid off and can no longer continue with your company. Do not take any more money out of my checking account..

• cost misrepresentation

Comments

LuminessAir
Luminess Air Response
#1202356

Hi Kim,

We would like to apologize for any confusion there may be regarding your Luminess Air account. After careful receive of our account, I do see that the final payment of $102.94 did incur a late fee.

The other 4 payments were as agreed upon Terms and Conditions online. We also received your email to cancel automatic shipments of foundation.

There is currently a $0.00 balance as your Airbrush System is fully paid and automatic shipments of foundation is cancelled. If you have any further questions or concerns regarding your account, please do not hesitate to contact us at 1-888-793-7474 Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:30pm CST.

#1201893

Open a new checking account and close the old one. ONLY if you have truly tried to speak with the company

Luminess Air Reviews