It is impossible to get hold of these people. Some numbers I searched for on line are no longer in service, sometimes the predicted waiting time is 30 minutes or longer, they send (and charge me for) products I did not request IN THE WRONG SHADE.

So far I have received foundation in shades 1, 2, 3 and 4. I have also received Auburn (which clashes with my coloring) and Dark Brown which leaked all over the other items I was shipped. I have been trying to send back unwanted product and to cancel my account for five weeks (an average of 20 minutes at each of the three phone numbers I have found, calling at least 3 times per week ).

The product has a huge learning curve and I find myself returning to the makeup I previously used which is Bare Minerals. As of yesterday I purchased all new Bare Minerals (who have expanded their product line) and am more determined than ever to cancel my account with Luminess .

Product or Service Mentioned: Luminess Air Subscription.

Preferred solution: Just cancel my account.

Comments

I have experienced the exact same issues with them. I wish I never started with them because 1) their system isn't great 2)it's expensive 3) the makeup sucks 4) IT IS impossible to get ahold of these people, they transfer you around like crazy.

I saw that you reordered bare minerals, and they are good but you can't beat airbrush...After being so frustrated with Luminess, I tried another makeup company: http://www.belloccio.com/Airbrush-Makeup/

CHECK THIS OUT: A PERSON ANSWERS THE PHONE RIGHT OFF THE BAT!!!

AND you get lots of makeup and it's SO MUCH BETTER than Luminess. After trying several of their types of makeup, Matte, Silk, Mystic and Ultra, it was good but not great.

This makeup is AWESOME. It's a bit thicker than Luminess, so you might have to add a drop of water, but it works great!!!

=)

I would not give up on airbrush, just Luminess.